Monday, November 15, 2010

Attention Span of a Trout

Around midnight last night, I was chatting with my friend Hanwen, who was concerned about how much pain I was in.
Hanwen urged me to take some stronger painkillers to stop the pain. I took a Tramadol, and went to sleep until 11 this morning....gotta love your strong drugs.

The tablet is slow release, meaning I've been very dopey all day....not much use to anyone, but having a bit of a chat with God throughout the day.

I started reading Why the Cross by Martin Robinson, but I currently have the attention span of a Trout, so I kept nodding off in the middle of it.

The thing that scares me is that by the time my back gets better, I will have to work for months to build up the stamina to hold a job, or go for a proper walk, or to do any of my prac, which starts in only a couple of months.....eeeek!

What on earth do you have in mind for this, God????

No comments:

Post a Comment